Natural Oil of APRICOT (Prunus armeniaca)
Organic apricot oil illuminates the face and gives the complexion a healthy glow. Regenerating and softening, prevents and soften the effects of skin aging. It brings its richness in vitamin A and oleic acid to all your homemade face care products, especially anti-aging and moisturizing products. We also love it as a base for all massage oils.
Apricot oil has regenerative properties, acting as an excellent skin moisturizer and fighting against skin aging. This oil can be added to massage and skincare products to add a touch of radiance to all skin types.
Average composition (if cold-pressed):
- 62 to 72% monounsaturated fatty acids (omega9)
- 22 to 32% polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega6)
- 4.6 to 7.6% saturated fatty acids (especially palmitic)
- Provitamin A (healthy glow effect).
- Vitamin E and antioxidant phytosterols.
- Illuminator, healthy glow effect
- Regenerating, revitalizing, delays the effects of skin aging
- Toning, softening, emollient, protects the skin from dehydration
- Excellent base for essential oil blends and massage
- Make-up removal (beauty ritual)
- Care for tired, withered, devitalized, dull skin
- Moisturizing and anti-aging care for normal to dry skin
- After-sun care
- baby care
- Massage oil