Natural Oil of HIBISCUS (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
Softening, moisturizing and protective oil, bissap or hibiscus oil plays an important role in preventing skin aging. Thanks to its dry touch, it quickly penetrates the skin without leaving a greasy film. It is also known to beautify and strengthen the hair.
Bissap or hibiscus oil has a content of 81% of unsaturated fatty acids, of which 55% of essential fatty acids. Its high vitamin E content gives it powerful antioxidant properties. Thus it regenerates the skin and makes hair shine thanks to fruit acids.
- As a day or night cream, this oil nourishes and repairs the skin. It retains water in the tissues.
- Powerful anti-aging.
- Softening and regenerating for all skin types.
- Improves dry skin.
- Refined treatment in massage on the body or after the shower like body milk.
- It acts on the reduction of stretch marks.
- Excellent for chapped and damaged hands.
- As a hair mask before shampooing, it helps dry hair regain suppleness and shine.